This Morsen 1200W LED review is an essential read for anyone who is considering purchasing this LED grow light. While it’s certainly not one of the most expensive on the market, it’s still worth considering for those who don’t want to spend a lot. To learn more about it, simply take a look at the information below to help you make your decision.
Information on the Morsen 1200W Light
This Morsen light begins with a brightness that can’t be beat by other brands. In fact, it has brighter 10W double LEDS that save energy, enhance growth, and replace HID or HPS lights. The overall power consumption is something most buyers appreciate, as it only uses around 185W. If you’re tired of increased bills, then this energy savings is something you’ll enjoy every time you turn the light on.
When it comes to the design, this light is mad to last. It has 630-660nm red lights, 470-430nm blue lights, 610-590nm orange lights, and 3500 k 6500k white lights. When you turn this on, you’ll be able to see the different colors of lights shining bright to help your plant grow through each of the different stages.
You can use this in any indoor greenhouse or garden, as it’s made with the appropriate type of light to help all plants grow in a healthy manner. This unit even features a smart design that helps dissipate heat and lower the temperature so the unit is cool to touch and doesn’t raise the temperature of your growing area when it’s in operation.
Whether you’ve used several grow lights in the past or it’s new to you, this is one you can enjoy using. It’s lightweight and compact while easy to set up thanks to its small design. There are even hanging kits available to help make installation a breeze. When compared to HPS lighting, this is 3-5x more efficient and therefore more effective for healthy plant growth.
The brand Morsen may not be as well known as other brands but it’s one that is known for producing high-quality products. This unit, in particular, comes with a 3-year all inclusive warranty for peace of mind with your investment. Even if you don’t plan on using this, it will ensure you don’t have to worry about paying for a replacement if something were to happen to yours.
What are you looking for in an LED light? By reading this Morsen 1200W LED review, you’ll see that this unit is powerful, effective, and affordable. It can cover an area around 3×3.5′ and has a lifespan of around 50,000 hours. It can also work in a range of environments so you don’t have to worry about the unit shutting off when you need it the most.
– More efficient than HPS lights without using as much energy, which can save you money
– Low energy consumption, even when used for long periods of time
– Ideal for all stages of plant growth, so you can use it without worry about results
– Package includes the light, power cord, and hanging hook so you can get started using the light as soon as possible
– 3-year all-inclusive warranty to help save you money and reduce hassle if something goes wrong
– One of the most affordable LED lights on the market today
– Low noise, which means you can operate during the day or at night without any bother
– Heat dissipation is excellent, which can save you both time and money
– Doesn’t cover a large amount of space, which can be a negative for growers with large gardens
– Only 175W pull, which means this doesn’t provide as much power as most buyers think it will
– Many buyers say that their light stops working soon after buying
– Many buyers say that their light strobes and that decreases quality of plants
Is this the light for you? By reading the Morsen 1200W LED review above, you can learn why people love this light, why people dislike this light, and the details that make it popular. While it’s not one of the best lights on the market, it is one of the most affordable. It has both pros and cons that make it a good contender, especially when compared to other options. To determine if it’s right for you, read through the entire review and decide based on the details.